Product & Version
– astah* professional
Astah crashes when you have a mouse over the tool bar (e.g. when trying to display a tool tip on mouse over.)
Try following two solutions.
(A) Update the graphics driver to the latest version
(B) Modify astah’s configuration file
- Close Astah if you have it running
- There is a “astah-pro.l4j.ini” file in Astah Professional installation folder. Open it with text editor.
- Search for “-Dsun.java2d.d3d=false”
- Delete it and overwrite the file
- Launch Astah and see if the problem still exists
If neither of these solutions worked, please send us a VM crash log (hs_err_pidxxx.log – should be stored in the userhome/AppData/Local/Temp..etc.