It’s been a very exciting week since our big announcement with news below a week ago. We’ve been getting many positive feedback on the latest version and receiving orders for new “Astah Engineering Pack license” which is very exciting!
(1) Astah Professional & Community Version 6.9 Released
(2) Astah SysML Version 1.3 Released & Astah SysML price deduction
(3) New reasonable ‘bundled-pack’ option – Astah Engineering Pack available
Let me go through each topic quickly and share new update with you which you don’t want to miss.
(1) Astah Professional & Community Version 6.9 Release
This is a major update after 8 months. Many implementations are made which came from our users (Thank you!) and one of the biggest is a new option to make it extremely easier to edit existing Sequence diagrams.
Check our new improvements made in version 6.9 at New Features page.
(See all in New Features page)
We’ve made a short video to introduce some of the new features in 6.9.
(2) Astah SysML Version 1.3 Released & its price deduction
Astah SysML version 1.3 has been released with several improvements based on users’ feedback and bug-fixes.
Also we reduced Astah SysML’s pricing to make it consistent with other edition’s annual licenses. Now you can purchase Astah SysML for $119/90Euro (Was $258/340Euro).
(3) New ‘bundled-pack’ option – Astah Engineering Pack license available
This is very exciting that finally we have a bundled license pack that enables you to use full features of Astah’s 3 editions (Astah Professional, Astah SysML and Astah GSN) with one single license!
Normal price is $199/150 Euro ($357/270 Euro if you buy them individually) but we are throwing a 30% off campaign starting next week. So you get an access to all the 3 editions with only $139/105 Euro! More information will be up on Astah Engineering Pack page on Oct 20(Mon). Stay tuned and don’t miss out this opportunity!