I got interviewed by Ci&T, based in Campinous, 1.5-hour drive from Sao Paulo.
They are running more than 20 project in Agile approaches. Enjoy a lot of photos I took at their Gemba, as well as my reflections on Agile Brazil 2011.
- What was your overall impression of Agile Brazil? Were you surprised by the size of the event?
- Do you think the size of the event is an indication of Brazil’s accomplishments in agile methodologies?
- Do you see the same situation in Japan?
- What was the topic of your presentation?
- You are the creator of “astah”(formerly known as JUDE). Did you find developers in Brazil who are using astah?
- What is your overall impression of Ci&T and our expertise in agile methodologies?
Here’s the interview! Enjoy.