Product & Version
– Astah Professional 6.8 and later
When you scroll sequence diagram or activity diagram, it should show the names of the lifelines/partitions at the top of the diagram when they are scrolled out of view, however it will stop showing after a particular operation (still not found out yet).
- Close Astah
- Open “JudeP.properties” file with text editor. You can find in userhome\.astah\professional directory
- Search for
- “diagram.editor.temp-name.lifeline” for the lifelines in Sequence diagram
- “diagram.editor.temp-name.partition” for the partitions in Activity diagram
- If the value of it is false, change it to true and save the file (overwrite)
- [Before] diagram.editor.temp-name.lifeline=false
- [After] diagram.editor.temp-name.lifeline=true
- Launch Astah
Still working on fixing this issue. If you encounter this problem, please send us a report with description what you did before it stopped showing the lifeline/partition names.